Tropical Rivers Lab is proud to announce that Dr. Elizabeth Anderson has published a paper, "Fragmentation of Andes-to-Amazon connectivity by hydropower dams" in the prestigious journal of Science Advances!
Click here to read more!
Additionally, Science Magazine published a press release detailing Dr. Anderson's research
Click here to read the press release issued by Science Magazine!
Dr. Anderson is presently fielding interviews from around the world including one with BBC Radio. More details on when it will air will soon follow.
- Hydropower dams disrupt the environment in the Andes Amazon
- Study suggests hydroelectric dams causing greater impact on Amazon basin than thought
- Las 142 represas que ponen en riesgo la cuenca amazónica
- A Amazônia desconectada pelas barragens
- Amazônia: Hidrelétricas já impedem a migração de peixes e a dispersão de sedimentos, ameaçando a biodiversidade e o bem-estar de mais de 30 milhões de pessoas